Computer Support Services
What a great relief to you as an individual or business owner to know that technical support help is just a phone call away! No need to pack up the computer or deal with overseas phone support. Waters Designs is here to help with all your computer services.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Low hourly rates and upfront pricing means you know the cost of technical support services before we even start.
- Certified computer technicians and friendly staff at your service.
- We are a Value Added Reseller for many major hardware and software manufacturers.
- Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED
For years, Waters Designs has provided small business solutions to a variety of industries including; Manufacturing, Retail, Government, Education and Health Care.
We can help protect your business from data loss, extensive downtime and security breaches. Our computer solutions can save you time, money and provide these benefits:
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Access to Expertise and Experience
- Reduce Risks
- After-Hours Accessibility
Another way we can assist your business is through tailored computer purchase recommendations. We’ll help you get the hardware and software your business needs and stay within budget.
- Short Term Contracts
- Best Value
- Priority Service
- Tailored for Your Needs
- Low Prices
- Low Rates
- Upfront Quotes
- Work Flow Chart
Now offering on-site computer repair services!
Our goal is to provide fast, affordable on-site computer repairs and services to home and small business users in Emanuel county and the surrounding East Georgia region. Waters Designs has more than a decade of experience in servicing many major brand model computers including: Compaq, Dell, HP, IBM, Toshiba, and Gateway.
We Bring Our Computer Service To Your Location
What a great relief to you as an individual or as a business owner to know that help is just a phone call or email away! No need to box it up or deal with overseas phone support. Waters Designs is a local, family owned firm ready to come to your home or business when you need us.
Our computer repair rates are low and most PC problems can be resolved in less than two hours!
We provide personal and professional service and fully guarantee our work. We will listen and understand your needs; we will respond quickly to your requests; and we will fulfill our commitment of complete customer satisfaction.
We offer telephone support when possible, consultation on purchasing personal computers, servers, personal computer repairs and upgrades, installation of new hardware into existing personal computer setups, software installation, personal computer maintenance – hardware and software, including: cleaning hardware, software optimization, safely removing of unwanted software such as popups, adware, and spyware.
Does your business need someone with computer expertise, and you cannot afford a full-time employee or technical support staff? Let Waters Designs take care of all your computer needs.
Our MCSE certified consultants are skilled in a wide range of Microsoft server products and have many years of experience in the field. You can utilize our expertise to manage complex migrations, deploy new technologies, neutralize security threats or simply support your end-users.
Services available from Waters Designs:
- Backup and Data Recovery
- Computer and Hardware Support
- LAN/WAN Installation & Support
- Network Security, VPN & Wireless Solutions
- Email and Spam Solutions
- Virus Removal and Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
By contracting Waters Designs to handle your company’s desktop support, we will enter all calls into call tracking software, provide an urgency classification, assign to an engineer. The engineer may request remote access into your PC for problem identification and resolution.
While resolution times depend on a number of factors including complexity, the availability of the client, access to external resources such as software fixes, and the existence of a solution, best efforts will be made to resolve problems or find workarounds, depending on urgency and the number of people affected.
Most PC related problems can be resolved remotely and if remote support is not effective, then an engineer will be dispatched per your service agreement.
Benefits of our Desktop and Network Support
- Reduce your IT Support cost
- Rely on having your computers always working for you
- All of your computers will be given monthly maintenance
- You will have a 4 hour response time on having a tech on-site
- You will have a complete computer inventory of all of your PC’s
Schedule one of our low-cost computer training sessions for your employees to be hosted at your location in Georgia. We’ve designed these on-site computer classes to give your employees as much knowledge as possible in a short period of time, allowing them to enhance their computer skills without the pressure of being away from the job!
On-Site Learning Benefits:
- Empower Your Staff to Do More
- Customized Instruction with Real World Solutions
- A Consistent Experience for all Employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Group Sessions Reduce Training Expenses
On-site corporate computer training in Georgia is currently available for the following applications:
Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 : (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Intro to Computers
(Other training and classes available upon request.)
Lunch Session: One hour – Unlimited Class Size
Application Certificate: 6 hours – Unlimited Class Size
Individual Training: 1-3 hours – One-on-One Classes
Fully refundable, if canceled within 48 hours.
What is Managed Services?
Managed services is a set of IT responsibilities we proactively handle for our customers for flat or fixed monthly fee.
Why commit to a Service Level Agreement?
A managed services solution combines traditional technical support with a specified amount of operational support to meet your company’s IT needs. Some benefits of Managed Services are:
- Higher levels of system performance
- Improved cost controls and service quality
- Enhanced system utilization
- Optimized technology applications
All potential Managed Services clients are eligible for a free, no obligation, assessment of their current business technology infrastructure. We would be glad to show you how the value of Managed Services can work for you.
- 24×7 monitoring of vital equipment by our managed service system
- Proactive maintenance on servers and firewalls
- Proactive maintenance on all workstations and laptops
- Unlimited remote support
- Service monitoring and system audits
- Inventory and system reporting
- Active security patch testing / patching
- Software deployments and updates
- Hardware error alerts and proactive repair
- Alerts on system changes or software installation
- Restriction of non business applications like AOL IM and games
- E-mail security, Spam filtering / archiving
- Document management
- Monthly Executive level reports
- Disaster and Business continuity planning
- Data backup solutions / Off-site data backup
- Access to client portal
- 24/7 support available
- Our proactive approach allows us to be much more aware of potential issues that cause system down time and allow us to fix them before they result in service disruption.